The MNREGA job card was started by the Government of India to ensure 100 days of work are provided to economically weak citizens across the country with a guarantee. A job card is provided by the central government every year under the scheme.
NREGA JOB Card
The job card list is updated under which new beneficiaries are included. If any interested citizen wants to check his name under the NREGA job card list, then come and know with us how you can check your name by visiting the official website nrega.nic.in list. Along with name-checking, you can also download it.
- If your name appears in the Newly Updated List then you can apply for NREGA Job Card.
- You can check the list for the last ten years under National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005.
- This list includes all 29 states and union territories. Here we will provide you with complete details about the process of downloading the NREGA job card list, so you read this article completely.
How to Download the NREGA Job Card list Online?
Following the release of the Job Card List, we present the whole method for downloading from the official web page of MGNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act).
- You can click directly below the link and choose the name of your State or Union territory from the screen that appears, as shown below.
- Then choose the financial year, district, block, and Gram Panchayat before clicking the “Proceed” button to see the full report, which includes the Job Card number and Name.
- Click on the Job Card number next to the name in the next column to see the MGNREGA Job Card.
After this, MGNREGA Job Card will appear in front of you on the computer and mobile screen. Here you will get information related to the term of employment, fixed term, and the work on which the employment was offered.
Downloading this card will provide you with better work options.
How to Download the NREGA Job Card list Offline?
- First and foremost, you must meet the head of the village.
- You must now get an application form in order to apply for an NREGA Work Card.
- You will have to input the details required in this application form like your name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- You must now submit the necessary papers.
- After that, you must submit the application form to the village head.
- You will be able to apply for an NREGA employment card in this manner.
What is the Eligibility for MNREGA Job Card?
To take advantage of this scheme, you have to compulsorily fulfil the given eligibility criteria as follows-
- This service is only open to Indian people.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old to be considered for this plan.
- Only those who volunteer as unskilled workers are eligible to apply.
What are the Required Documents for the NREGA Job Card?
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Residence certificate
- DOB certificate
- Income Certificate
How to Download NREGA Job Card Mobile app?
You can also check the list through MNREGA mobile app. For this, you have to install MNREGA Mobile App on your mobile phone.
- To download the MNREGA Job Card mobile app, first of all, you have to go to the Google Play Store on your Android mobile. After this, the home page of going to the Google Play Store will open in front of you.
- On this website, type Nrega Services – Job Card Mobile App into the search field. After this, the MNREGA Job Card Mobile App will be displayed in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the MNREGA job card mobile app.
- Install the mobile application after clicking on the install button
- Now the mobile app will be downloaded to your mobile.
- After the Mobile App is downloaded, you can log in successfully.
NREGA Job Card Mobile App Download
Important Things you need to Know about – NREGA Job Card
- The primary goal of this strategy is to give work to every Indian person. Every member receives 100 days of guaranteed work in a financial year under the scheme.
- The MNREGA scheme has been run by the Government of India for the past 14 years. In comparison to the previous year, the Government of India has issued 1.3 crores new NREGA employment cards this year, and 1 crore households have worked under the scheme.
- Last year, the average employment of a family under the NREGA plan was 48 days, which has now been cut to 41 days. 17 lakh families have completed 100 days of employment as of 30 November 2020, compared to 40.6 lakh households as of November of the previous year. The government has allotted 324 crores until November 30, 2020.