This lesson will teach you how to use Samagra like an expert. Samagra Kerala has offered a lot of tutorials on different features such as question pool, lesson preparation, resource listing, and so on. You are welcome to practice the assignments provided in each tutorial through Kerala Samagra Login.
Samagra eResource Portal is an online learning platform created entirely by KITE as part of the State Government’s Public Education Rejuvenation Mission. To enhance the Hi-Tech school initiative, schools must have appropriate material as well as suitable ICT equipment and educated instructors. In this context, KITE, with the academic help of SCERT, created SAMAGRA, a comprehensive resource site.
The government of Kerala has released the Samagra Question Pool for all subject question banks to each topic online, which was designed by IT@School, and published digital content at samagra.itschool.gov.in and samagra.kite.kerala.gov.in.
This portal would contain digital resources such as debates and movies on a certain subject, as well as answers to posed queries, and so on. The portal may be found at samagra.kite.kerala.gov.in or samagra.itschool.gov.in.
IT@School Project and the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) Kerala have collaborated to implement ICT-enabled education in Kerala. The SAMAGRA Question Pool Portal will undoubtedly deliver quality education and raise the state’s educational level. Furthermore, this portal will give students the chance to download e-books (textbooks).
How to Register to get SAMAGRA Login ID
- Visit the official website of KITE Samagra Kerala Portal or go to https://samagra.kite.kerala.gov.in/#/home/page for further information.
- Click the ‘Sign Up’ link on the site, or go straight to https://samagra.kite.kerala.gov.in/#/signup/page.
- The Samagra Question Bank Portal Registration Form will then be shown.
- In the Signup form, provide the essential information such as name, username, email address, and password.
- After filling out all of the data, click the “Next” button at the bottom of the form, then input your “Permanent Employee Number,” phone number, topic, category, district, and school, and then click the “Sign Up” button to finish filling out the Samagra IT@School portal registration form.
- You have now successfully registered and you will get Samagra Login ID.
- Go to the official website at www.samagra.itschool.gov.in.
- To access your account on Samagra Portal select and proceed with the ‘Login‘ option.
- Enter your Username and Password, and go to the “Login” option to reach your account.
- Once you have successfully login you will access Samagra Question Pool and etc.
- In case of any failure attempts please reset your login password.
How to do Samagra Question Pool Download?
- Once you have Successfully Login, Scroll down to the below options you will be noticed the question pool.
- Now select & fill in the options like class type, class, subject, chapter, and subtitle.
- Now you got a set of question pools in a particular subject.
- Click on the print option on the screen.
- After the print page opens, choose the destination ‘Save as PDF’.
- Save the Question Pool Pdf file in a folder.
How to do Samahra Textbook Pdf Download?
- Visit the official website of SCERT Kerala Samagra KITE at https://samagra.kite.kerala.gov.in.
- Now that you’ve seen the Textbooks, e-Resources, and Question Pool options, choose and proceed with Textbooks 2023 for new syllabus books.
- Choose your class, media, subject, and book title now.
- You have now seen a link to download the selected book in PDF format.
- Continue with the link to obtain the SCERT Kerala Subject-wise Books 2023 for all topics.