The Bihar State Government has directed agencies and personnel to speed up programme implementation through (हर घर बिजली) Har Ghar Bijli. You may accomplish this using the E Corner online site. Fill out the Har Ghar Bijli Yojana Application Form online and check the progress of every household power form while sitting at home on your computer or smartphone.
If you have forgotten or missed the physical copy of your NBPDCL Electricity Bill, you may see and download a duplicate copy of your bill using your CA Number from the NBPDCL portal. If you save a copy of every bill you receive, you can print your most recent Uttar Bihar Electricity Bill from the downloaded PDF file. This guide contains further information.
NBPDCL Bill Pay – How to View, Check Download & Print Duplicate Copy
- To begin, go to the NBPDCL official website and click on Quick Bill Pay at https://nbpdcl.co.in/(S(wr2cung5kaferjyu1cxzkg4e))/frmquickbillpaymentall.aspx.
- Your previous power bill will get by entering the 11-digit customer number.
- After that, you can view the bill details and make a printout.
Steps to Checking Bijli Bills Online
- Visit the power board’s official website. http://hargharbijli.bsphcl.co.in/
- Enter your login information.
- Locate and choose the ‘View Bill‘ option.
- Then enter your customer identification number and other details.
- Enter the Captcha (if applicable) and click the ‘Proceed/Submit‘ button.
Har Ghar Bijli Login
- To begin, go to the BSPHCL E-Corner Online Portal at http://hargharbijli.bsphcl.co.in/.
- Click on the “Har Ghar Bijli” link on the site, or go straight to http://hargharbijli.bsphcl.co.in/Login.aspx.
- The Har Ghar Bijli Yojana Login page will then appear.
- Login by using your credentials such as USER ID, Password, and Code.
- Then click the “Login” button.