DOST Login for Telangana Degree Online Services (DOST 2018) for UG Admission Registration and Submission of Web Options for getting admissions in to OU, KU, PU, MGU, TU, SU University’s and their affiliated colleges in the state at https://dost.cgg.gov.in….
Government of Telangana, and the state Council for Higher Education has invite DOST Applications 2018-19 through online for Degree Admissions (Undergraduate Courses) from the TS Degree Online Services Portal, the telangana state students who have interested to apply for degree admissions those male and female candidates can register through DOST Login with using their qualifying examination hall ticket number ( Intermediate hall ticket by BIETS) and DOST has providing UG admissions in the state leading top six university’s, all the eligible students can apply Telangana Degree Admissions 2018-2019 through DOST Student Login.
According to the reports the TS DOST Online Application Registrations is start from 10th to 26th May along web options submission for various UG courses of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.(Gen/ Computers/Comp.Appln.)/B.Com.(Voc)/B.Com.(Hons)/BSW /BBA /BBM/BCA, interested candidates can apply and register or authentication with using your intermediate hall ticket, Aadhaar Number of Student and Mobile Phone Number at any Meeseva or TS Online Center before last date of DOST 2018-19.
List of University’s Provide UG Admissions under DOST 2018-19
- Palamuru University (PU),
- Satavahana University (SU),
- Telangana University (TU),
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MU),
- Kakatiya University(KU),
- Osmania University (OU),
Fee for DOST 2018-19 Registration
Students can pay the registration fee of Rs.100/- for DOST 2018-19.
Contents Of the Post
DOST Student Login 2018-19 – How to Submit Application and Web Options for DOST 2018-19
Every student can need to register to get UG admissions for above listed Telangana University through DOST, the students can follow the registration produce with web options submission process through DOST login 2018-19, we have step by step process for registration and web option process to choose best and interested college under DOST 2018-19.
- Go to the Degree Online Services Telangana Portal of https://dost.cgg.gov.in/
- Now you have seen all DOST Admissions provided University’s list on the screen with Registration Link of Register
- Proceed with register link and submit complete student details on the DOST payment page
- Now complete the fee payment with proceed option and pay the fee with using payment gateway
- Then you will get an reference ID number with Application Number, take a copy of printout ( those details will receive by SMS also )
Next Step to Submit Candidate Details for DOST Registration 2018-19
- Now Again come to home page and proceed with UG Online Admission Form FOR ACADEMIC YEAR : 2018-19 Option
- Submit your fee payment reference ID and Hall Ticket number of BIETS, then proceed
- Now you have seen students with their categories as per IPE exam, and fill additional details and submit
- Then the student will seen Preview with their submitted details, confirm once again and proceed to submit
- Now Submit again for moving to next step for web option submission
Next Step to DOST Web Option Submission 2018-19
Now again come to home page of of DOST for login to submit web options, Again Proceed with DOST login with the option of Submit Web Options, Select and choose interested University from the listed six university’s and submit your options for interested college and save DOST Web Options 2018-19.
Meeseva or TS Online DOST Token Numbers – How to Apply DOST 2018-19
Those Telangana State students and other state board students can visit nearest Meeseva or TS Online Center to apply DOST 2018-19 and those Telangana State Digital Service Providers can provide the application registration through Biometric Authentication Process of candidate, so the process is useful to other state candidates and candidates who have facing errors to submit their application by DOST login, Complete your payment process at Meeseva or TS Online Center and Visit DOST website to submit web options using DOST Token numbers.
Required Documents and Certificates to provide to Meeseva for DOST Admissions 2018-19 Apply
Every candidate must carry following certificates and documents to get DOST Token Numbers.
- Qualified exam hall ticket copy like Intermediate Hall Ticket Number.
- AADHAR Card Number of Student or Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Latest passport Size Photograph of Applicant (Scanned photo not more than 100 Kb.).
- Mobile Phone Number of Candidate or their family mmbers
- Caste Certificate Number or xerox copy issued by MEESEVA (If candidate applying under any reservation categories).
- Income Certificate Number or xerox copy issued by MEESEVA on or after 1st April 2017.(Required if scholarships are claimed).
- Sports, NCC, NSS, CAP and PH scanned certificate copies in case of availing admission under special category.
Important Dates for DOST 2018-19
- Official Detailed Notification announced on 08.05.2018
- DOST Application Registrations and Web options Submission Service Start from 10.05.2018 to 26.05.2018
- Last Date for registrations with late fee charges of Rs.400/- from 27.05.2018 to 29.05.2018
- DOST 1st Phase Seat Allotment of first list announced on 04.06.2018
- Selected Students can Reporting to Colleges between 05.06.2018 to 12.06.2018
- DOST II Phase Web Options only for sliding between 05.06.2018 to 14.06.2018
- Phase-2 Seat Allotment result announced for second list on 19.06.2018
- 2nd phase students can report to allotted colleges between 20.06.2018 to 25.06.2018
- DOST III and Last phase Web Options and registrations for Supplementary students and those who have not registered and web options for all 20.06.2018 to 27.06.2018
- Seat Allotment-third List on 30.06.2018
- Reporting to Colleges by Students from 02.07.2018 to 04.07.2018
- Commencement of Class Work-I Semester on 02.07.2018
- Intra College Phase from 05.07.2018 to 07.07.2018
- DOST final Seat Allotment result announced on 10.07.2018