DOST Seat Allotment Result 2018 announced for Telangana Degree Admission College wise Seat allotments 2018-19 through DOST Result 2018 – Download DOST Result 2018 at https://dost.cgg.gov.in…..
Government of Telangana and the state Council for Higher Secondary Education has announced the DOST Result 2018 for Degree Admissions seat allotment result through the state Degree Online Services Portal for phase-1, phase-2 and phase-3 or final phase degree college admission seat allotments, those students who have submitted their web options they can download the admission allotment letter from the TS DOST portal on 4th June 2018 for phase one and second round allotments will be announced on 19th June 2018 and the final round of 3rd phase Telangana degree seat allotments will be announced on 30th June 2018 for all six university’s in the state.
The TSCHE has started the DOST counselling 2018 from 10th May 2018 from Degree Online Services Portal and the web option submission process also completed for both phases of 1st, 2nd, 3rd phase, the TSCHE has announced the state degree admission seat allotment order letters as per schedule, according to the reports nearly 2 lacks of male and female candidates are applied and submitted their web options to getting admission in to OU, KU, PU, MGU, TU, SU University colleges for the first year academic session of 2018-19.
Contents Of the Post
How to Download DOST Seat Allotment Order 2018-19 by DOST Student Login
The Government of Telangana and the state Council for Higher Secondary Education has send an SMS massage to all candidates in the time of allotments, those male and female candidates can receive the DOST Massage with complete details of allotment along allotted college, Fee with last date of admissions and etc,.
The TSCHE has announced the DOST result 2018 through online from their Degree Online Services Portal, after official announcement of DOST Allotment Result 2018-19 everyone can download their admission letter with using their student login details as per following steps…
- Open the Telangana Degree Online Services Portal official website of https://dost.cgg.gov.in/
- Login with using application number and DOST Token Numbers at DOST Student Login page
- Now check the dash board for admission letter and proceed to download
- Download the DOST Admission letter in Pdf format and take a copy of printout and report to allotted Degree College
Open the DOST allotment 2018-19 Pdf and check your allotted institute and course and all, take a copy of printout then report to allotted university or college before last date with requearied certificates and documents, in case any student can not reported on time the admission allotment is canceled automatically and the student need to apply for 2nd phase of web counselling.
Important Certificates and Documents to Submit in the time of Degree Admissions
- Allotment Letter issued by DOST
- Aadhaar Number and Linked Mobile Phone Number
- Latest Photograph
- Community or Cast Certificate issued by eSeva, MeeSeva or TS Online
- Income Certificate
- Sorts, NCC, PH, Ex-service and any certificate
DOST Allotment Date 2018 for DOST Degree Admission Seat Allotments
- For 1st Phase on 04.06.2018
- For 2nd Phase on on 19.06.2018
- For 3rd Phase or last/final Phase on 30.06.2018
- Intra College Phase from 05.07.2018 to 07.07.2018