Change Wifi Router Password: In general all the major companies router’s like D-link are assigned with an IP address 192.168.0.1 and this IP address is for variety of router’s like even Netgear, this default address can be changed using network management console whenever a user wants. 192.168.0.1 is a private IPV4 network address. The network management console can be accessed through browser by searching http://192.168.0.1 in the search bar, this can be used whenever a user gets any problem, the system may be computer or phone.
A default gateway can be setup using home-use router, by browsing 192.168.0.1 user can solve any issues, it is the only equipment that can solve any related problems without making any address conflicts.
Contents Of the Post
What is possible with 192.168.0.1?
When user enter 192.168.0.1 user get full access to router admin, user will go directly to administrative panel from here, by getting to the router’s administration panel PROXY, DNS (Domain Name server), WAN Protocol setting, NAT virtual server.
Process to get 192.168.0.1 IP address
First user need to type 192.168.0.1 in browser and the pop-up box opens, you have to enter username and password in the pop up box, now a-days the router has become one of the daily life electronic gadget as the Networking is spreading its wings across the world. The WiFi Router connects different devices to the network interface, any user needed to use the username and password to login to the router credential interface and then can configure router settings, as it general human nature to forget something after a long time. So, when a user forgets the router management console username and password there is no need to panic and there is a solution to recover.
How to find out IP Address of WiFi Router
The WiFi router assign’s each connected device an IP address, if a user changes the IP address of the computer and if it’s not in the router’s local area network then the user couldn’t connect to the router (fail to connect).
How to set computers IP address correctly
No matter which system a user is using (may be MAC or PC) it should be set to an auto addressing option named as ‘Obtain an IP address automatically’, in windows system first user should find ‘local area connection’ and get into properties and then get into TCP/IP(internet protocol) choose to get ‘obtain an IP address automatically’, now the computer tries to get IP address within router’s network.
It is similar for any system. A user should not set IP by himself.
How to change 192.168.0.1 Router Password
The below steps can be used to change the router password:
- First user need to login to the WiFi router control panel by typing router default IP address, if you don’t know your Router default IP address by using the information given above.
- After finding your Router IP address. We should see the prompt where we have to enter username and password, after entering your username and password for the Router click the “login” you will get the Router administration interface.
- Next you have to search for the Security or administrative tab in the Router administration interface. There you will see a link which is for the password changing “Change Password”
- Click on the change password link and create a new password for the router. Make sure the password is strong.
Default Router with login IP List
- 3Com: http://192.168.1.1
- BenQ: http://192.168.1.1
- Belkin: http://192.168.2.1
- D-Link: http://192.168.0.1
- TP-Link: http://192.168.1.1
- Digicom: http://192.168.1.254
- Linksys: http://192.168.1.1
- Netgear: http://192.168.0.1
The above are the default login pages for different branded routers.