Government of AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Online Application 2018 Registration for unemployment allowance for class 10th, 12th, Graduate and Post Graduate Candidates, eligibility, Norms or rules along registration produce with application status check in district wise…….
The Government of Andhra Pradesh was recently(2nd December 2017) introduced a scheme especially for youth and this scheme is named as unemployment allowance scheme (AP Nirudyoga Bruthi). In many states unemployment scheme has been already implemented. This scheme was mainly introduced by the Government to solve unemployment problem in the state of Andhra Pradesh. AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration will be done at official website of unemployment allowance scheme. The eligible candidates can get monthly money by the government, the amount will be given till candidate gets job.
AP unemployment allowance scheme or Nirudyoga bruthi scheme was introduced mainly for unemployed people in the state of Andhra Pradesh, candidates can apply for this scheme in two ways they are ‘Apply for NirudyogaBruthi Scheme through online’ and another one is ‘Apply for Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme through offline’ method. Many graduated people are become unemployed due to several reasons in our state. All unemployed people can apply for AP NirudhyogaBruthi scheme both in online mode and offline mode. The candidates who are registered in AP nirudyogaBruthi scheme can get monthly 1500 rupees allowance. This Andhra Pradesh GOVT. introduced this Scheme to give allowance for more than 12 lakh in the state of AP. This scheme will give allowance as per their qualifications.
AP Unemployment Allowance 2018-19 (NirudhyogaBruthi)Qualification wise Amount:
The government of Andhra Pradesh was introduced this scheme and they are providing AP Unemployment Allowance by every month. The allowance amount is not changed through the cast and the allowance amount is same for all the unemployed candidates and every un employed candidate have eligibility to register in this scheme and the registration is not based on the cast.The amount given by the government is differs from the qualification of candidate. Here is some qualification wise monthly amount list –
- Intermediate Passed Applicants –Monthly Rs1,000/-
- Graduate Completed Applicant –Monthly Rs1,500/-
- PostgraduateCompleted Applicants –Monthly Rs2,000/-
- SSC Passed Students – Not Been Declared Yet (Coming Soon….).
Eligibility for Applying AP NirudhyogaBruthi Scheme:
- The Age of Applicant must be higher than 18 years and less than 40 years world.
- The candidate must be passed 10th class (SSC) or equal qualification with SSC or should passed Intermediate (10+2).
- Multiple members cannot apply for AP NirudhyogaBruthi scheme in a family.
- The candidate must be the resident of Andhra Pradesh from birth of candidate.
- Only one person in the family is eligible to apply for allowance.
- Only unemployed people are eligible for applying APNirudhyogaBruthi scheme.
Main Theme of the Scheme:
The main theme of the scheme is to provide allowance for more than 12 lakhs educated and unemployed people in Andhra Pradesh.The candidates who are registered in AP nirudyogaBruthi scheme can get monthly 1500 rupees allowance.This scheme was mainly introduced by the Government to solve unemployment problem in the Andhra Pradesh.they providing 1500 money monthly for unemployed candidates in the state.
Features of the scheme:
The Andhra Pradesh Government will provide monthly money or allowance based on their level of education. Candidates can get allowance until they get job or Employment.Practical skill development programs are conducted by the government until the candidate getting the job or employment.The amount of allowance is given to the candidates based on their level of education.
- Intermediate Passed Applicants –Monthly Rs 1,000/-
- Graduate Completed Applicant –Monthly Rs 1,500/-
- Postgraduate Completed Applicants –Monthly Rs 2,000/-
Documents Required for Applying NirudyogaBruthi:
As you know that some documents are required to apply AP unemployment allowance scheme, these are some main documents required for applying AP nirudyogaBruthi scheme.
- Aadhar card (mandatory to apply for AP nirudyogabhruti scheme)
- Original marks memos of the education qualifications
- Two sets of soft copies of marks.
- Applicant Passport size photo for verification.
AP Unemployment Allowance 2018-19 Application Form and Apply for AP NirudyogaBruthi:
Applying for AP unemployment allowance scheme has two processes. Candidates can apply by two processes they are through online and through offline.
Apply AP Unemployment Allowance through online:
- First of all go through the official website of AP state Government ‘http://www.ap.gov.in’, after opening given link home page of AP government website will be opened as shown in the below picture.
- And then make a search for ‘AP nirudyogaBruthi scheme 2018-19’.
- After Procced through the above step, a page containing online application form will be opened.
- Then fill the form with necessary details and once verify the details are correct or incorrect.
- And then proceed with submit button or hit submit bt=utton after filing all the details for applying AP nirudyogabruthi scheme.
- After the submission the candidates are registered automatically on the scheme.
Apply AP Unemployment Allowance through offline:
To apply AP NirudyogaBruthi scheme through offline, first go to the neared by government office an take application for applying AP unemployment scheme. Fill the application with necessary details and submit it to the officials and then they will apply automatically in the online.
Note: To know the AP Nirudyoga Bruthi registration release date and benefits of this scheme follow the official website of ‘www.ap.gov.in’ and this scheme registration is not released at yet, this article is only for the reference. This Scheme is only for Unemployed candidates in Andhra Pradesh.